Our longest landscape and fabric anchor stake in a convenient package of 15. Made from biodegradable plastic with natural fiber reinforcement. Use to hold landscape fabric, weed barrier, or sod in place. Suitable for all soil types. 6” long, with two 1” arms. Natural brown color. No special storage requirements.
Made with the same great quality and functionality as our 4" stakes, but longer.
Quickly and easily hold landscape fabric, weed barrier, or sod in place, in all soil types. Woven Earth landscape stakes are made from a proprietary biodegradable plastic, reinforced with natural fiber. For especially hard or rocky soil, nest multiple stakes together. The stakes will remain for one to three years, depending on the organic content of the soil. 6” long, with two 1” arms. Natural brown color. No special storage requirements.
This beautiful, reusable hemp/cotton bag contains 15 stakes. Store leftover stakes easily in its original packaging! From the earth. Into the earth. Return to the earth.
- Nest multiple stakes together and increase strength with same amount of labor
- A natural color to blend in with its surroundings, without using any artificial dyes or chemicals
- Smaller, lighter packaging, saving you money on shipping and storage costs
- No more damage to mowers from metal staples or wooden stakes
- No more labor costs to remove metal staples from the job site - Mow immediately, knowing your workforce and equipment are safe from flying metal debris